Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Walt

GrimDawn (What Diablo III should of been like) [Made on TitanQuest Engine]

Anyone else check this game out? It's in it's alpha stages right now and you can purchase early access via steam for $29.99 

Character Creation:

Gameplay:

keep in mind this game is only in alpha!

Edited by Walt

Loved titan quest, one of the few pc games that I ever actually purchased.  There's a cracked version of the alpha for anyone who doesn't want to commit $30 for something they may hate.  If it's like titan quest, I'll probably buy it when I get the money/when it goes into beta (crack is supposed to be buggy).

Edited by destined2bgreat

There's a cracked version of the alpha for anyone who doesn't want to commit $30 for something they may hate.

Just to let you know: do not waste your time with downloadng of current cracked Grim Dawn releases! They are not working correctly. You cant accept any quests!

Just to let you know: do not waste your time with downloadng of current cracked Grim Dawn releases! They are not working correctly. You cant accept any quests!

I can second this, they're faulty!

doesnt seem like the game have any future with botting and trading for now. looks like its gonna be like torchlight where ppl can mod and dupe and have crazy fun and get bored after a couple of weeks. :(

had hopes for the game