Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Sicnarf

VMWare freezes after a few seconds of botting.

AS the title says. I can be okay for 24 hours then it freezes every 5 seconds, even on a fresh host restart.

Anyone ever experienced that or knows a fix?

Host Specs:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card 1 name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
Card 2 name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 (Sli Enabled)
SSD: Intel 530 Series 180GB SATA SSD
HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue.

VMWare Settings (Everything in the SSD):
Memory 2048MB
Processor Core: 2
35 GB Hard Drive (Path of Exile is installed in the Virtual Drive)
Bandicam to limit framerate.
POE Graphics looks like shit.
OpenVPN as protection.

And even when it works, I can only run one bot at a time, which is certainly abnormal for my computer spec... Let alone 3 bots.

hm, the whole vmware freezes or only the os inside the vmware?

might aswell post the exact vmware version. 7 i guess?

try disabling your soundcard driver too.. go to start then type in device manager and look for the driver. Do this on the VM.

create a shortcut of the launcher to your desktop and right click it

put -swa -ns -gc 2 at the end of your pathway after the quotation marks.

Z5mjTvI.png

Edited by Walt

hm, the whole vmware freezes or only the os inside the vmware?

might aswell post the exact vmware version. 7 i guess?

Usually only the whole virtual machine (If I kill the right process, my other 2 VM starts to work again), however, sometimes the whole program appears to be freezed and my mouse can't leave the VM's resolution, meaning that I can't reach the taskbar on my host machine.

I'm indeed using VMware 7 because of the flicking issue with VMware 10.

try disabling your soundcard driver too.. go to start then type in device manager and look for the driver. Do this on the VM.

create a shortcut of the launcher to your desktop and right click it

put -swa -ns -gc 2 at the end of your pathway after the quotation marks.

Z5mjTvI.png

Will do that right now!

Edited by Walt

dont use -nosound tho its -ns ... also a quick qn...have you got vmware tools installed :D?

also dont use bdacam as its an overlay software and lmk how it goes....

Edited by pronoooob

Having the same exact issue. I tried upgrading to vmware 10, but still had the same problem.

I have done everything listed in this thread, disabling sound card, etc.. But still have this issue. Sometimes I can bot for 2 days without any problems, and then sometimes it will freeze 5 times within 5 minutes.

Followed the exact steps provided in the "how to run 6 bots" thread.

Leeroy, try using the OS i provided in my VM thread instead. It could be an issue with the OS that masterpulllha suggested. A few people that use his guide have had come to this problem with me before. 

dont use -nosound tho its -ns ... also a quick qn...have you got vmware tools installed  :D?

also dont use bdacam as its an overlay software and lmk how it goes....

i stated in the post -ns but for some reason typed -nosound for the pic demonstration, lol.

fixed 
Edited by Walt

Did everything above and it worked for a few days... Now it's back again :S

It doesn't freeze after 15 seconds but it does freeze after a random amount of time. When it occurs, I can see in my Task Manager that the VMWare's process only takes 5-6 MB of ram instead of the 1.5GB that it used to (Not talking about the software process, the Virtual Machine process).

Occurs much faster if I try to run two VM at the same time.

I don't get why I can't even run one VM properly with my Specs. I purchased 3 VPN, 3 License and have three character ready to bot. :S 

Could it be a problem with the fact that I have POE in each virtual drive? Should I really run it through a shared folder?

Edit: Do you guys know if Exiled-Bot.net planned to release an official VMware client? By that I mean a zipped Virtual Machine in multiple parts that one could only download and run problem free?

Edit2: Just in case, I run the OS you suggested in your Guide walt.

Edited by Sicnarf

its nvidia. fuck that graka. have the same problems and botting is such a pain. i didnt used vmware because it was not nesessary with WoW.... now all the shit is fucking up. i botted with 30+ accounts one week WoW, beeing in vacation and not clicking even one fucking click with my hand and now im not nearly get this automation grade because of my nvidia. i have the same pc rig as you (geforce gtx 660 ti). i could run 8 vmwares with bots. i think 7 very very stable, because of freezing shit it doesnt make sense to bot with nvidia. some people are saying that they fixed these bug. i tried a lot of tips from honorbuddy forum and it doesnt worked. 

i know. i found the same fixes around google and hb forum , but they didnt fix it, but i think improved stability :/

Can confirm - the problem is Nvidia. 

Please provide tips how u get your system more stable.

Can confirm - the problem is Nvidia. 

Please provide tips how u get your system more stable.

i did dis what beiken said. those fixes were also on honorbuddy forum

Sign in to follow this