Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
parthekos

0.14f catacombs almost working

Ok, bot creates one instance of marketplace to  use it as anchor for catacombs. 

I noticed that if catacomb entrance is located on not top-left corner  position, bot will not create new instance, it will rush into existing one.

Instances with catacomb entrance located in other positions seem to work just fine.

Edit:

Nope, after creating 2-3 instances with entrance pointed to top-right corner bot does not create new instance upon opening instance manager. Just stands there with window opened.

Edited by parthekos

Win 7 ult x64, tested it again.

2 successful runs (2 instances) on top-right corner, got stuck when tried to create third(opened up instance manager and just stood there)

Catacombs is running fine for me, but the bot isnt detecting min_quality properly \=

Ive set:

[Type] == "Ice Spear" && [min_gem_quality] >= "15", and

min. gem_quality to 15% on the bot ui

saw it pick up a non quality ice spear =[

I can confirm this happening. He can make 20-30 ish runs then fails to create new instance. Often, I see him opening and closing the Instance window over and over again. Only way I've found to fix the issue temporarily is to COMPLETELY close the Exiled Bot program and launch it anew.

I agree that I can't leave my bot in catacombs for more than 3-5 hours before it gets stuck.  Sometimes it's stuck trying to pick up items, sometimes it's trying to pick an instance, other miscellaneous things happen too.  I can run catacombs when I'm in the room, but it still needs work to be able to bot it afk.  And yeah, the only way to stop the bot from trying to pick an instance is completely restart the bot, pressing f12 and moving around does nothing.  I've tried this on my windows 7 64bit pc, and on the vm workstation windows 7 64bit virtual machine.

Edited by destined2bgreat

So ive found that the bot will not create a new instance for catacombs for me when its running in a VM and the vm is in the background. If i have the VM in the foreground or i dont run it in a VM it works fine. Once i start it in a VM and then move the VM to the background it will not make a new instance of catacombs.

Edit: I deleted my settings files for my character and started over from the defaults from the newest build and it seems to be doing catacombs fine now. I'll post if it starts messing up again.

Edit2: This only fixed it for a short time. It has started running a previously run instance again...

Edited by Osirous

Sign in to follow this