Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
masterpulha

How to setup the Exiled Bot - 2018 Edition

I just purchased the bot and it just clicked near the top right corner of the screen for some reason?

It's set to 800x600 res, with the settings as was told?

I just purchased the bot and it just clicked near the top right corner of the screen for some reason?

It's set to 800x600 res, with the settings as was told?

I am facing the same problem. Can you make a new tutorial video to update for new versions?

On 1/25/2018 at 9:53 AM, peibin said:

After the new release, bot keeps walking the character toward North-east? What is the issue?

Same.  I feel kinda stupid because I have to be missing something.  it's set to 800x600, I have the settings in the bot the set the same.  

I log in, start the bot and it will move North East a short distance and then just sit there.  It waits a few seconds and then does the same thing.  Never attacks anything.  All the keybinding settings are at default.

I have a new character that went through the first tutorial and now I'm at the Coast map.

On 1/28/2018 at 11:58 PM, Urofseron said:

Same.  I feel kinda stupid because I have to be missing something.  it's set to 800x600, I have the settings in the bot the set the same.  

I log in, start the bot and it will move North East a short distance and then just sit there.  It waits a few seconds and then does the same thing.  Never attacks anything.  All the keybinding settings are at default.

I have a new character that went through the first tutorial and now I'm at the Coast map.

reason your running to top right of map is cause your still using direct x 11 and you havent changed to direct x 9

On 1/26/2018 at 1:23 AM, peibin said:

After the new release, bot keeps walking the character toward North-east? What is the issue?

Check your running direct x 9 not direct x 11 in graphic settings in game

Pickit is just looting every shit.... even white items.

what happens is, thje bot is using a portal scroll every few seconds becaue inventory is full so the map gets closed while not even hald done.... bullshit!