Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
masterpulha

How to setup the Exiled Bot - 2018 Edition

Great vid for all the newcomers!

Btw mind sharing your build?

Thanks! :)

Sure, but have in mind that this only works with the right gear, i have other character at same level with same passive skills that cant do not even half the damage.

Also Alphas hows makes Library way easier.  

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wUtC2EPzBLZFCAYkRkuGj4b-iECITQhVSXfJ-0pLimlKvYxnjH7Mgk1kjboOQ49_ECgQT9HfkrITeNOKlBHUeZUSVW1WGNZ8185Xz9gS2DEYSFlTWdYZ5tqk2xGbmluqnJscql07XgNeWh673uMfLh82YLkg7GE2YTvhymHaojxiq-QEZBVmSueuZ7Nn8ukGaZXpmSnMKluq8WsWayqtC-18rZBud29gb6Kvqe-vMAPwBrBBMbYyZjKkNBH0k3Uj9Xt3D3d497B4urkredS7w7xrPIv977-jw==

and here's my gear

yzwOQhG.jpg

Edited by masterpulha

one little sentence made me bot like 50% more efficient :D
"skill 1 has to be ranged, skill 2 has to be close combat" (never read that anywhere?)

thx, nice video!

Edited by ickehier

one little sentence made me bot like 50% more efficient :D

"skill 1 has to be ranged, skill 2 has to be close combat" (never red that anywhere?)

thx, nice video!

Im glad it helped ;)

the bot is just walking down n down for me not attacking anything ... its on admin i have all required things to download , can u let me know whts and were is the problem? its on 800x600 and low resolution also

the bot is just walking down n down for me not attacking anything ... its on admin i have all required things to download , can u let me know whts and were is the problem? its on 800x600 and low resolution also

Same here man.

hello! I've configured everything as shown in the video, but I have a problem when gets the teletrasportador eg docks, not start moving either, just the aura gets and stays motionless, but if you doi manually walking m detects mobs and attacks them .
I do like to move automatically?

thanks

Guest Coln

Hello, when i start my bot, it always click om the same spot on the screen. I've changed it to 800x600 windowed. I've ser everything to the way i want it. And went to the town i want it to statt farming. I just press on the same spot for the whole process

The bot doesnt work for me too... I have no idea whats wrong. Cursor goes to one place and its done. Character is moving down and down.. :S

• Upvote 1

I have same problem, this is not garena version graah  :x

Problem solved, new version, great!

Edited by Erggi

hmm bot seems to do everything much slower for me for some reason .... like it dose everything right just like 200ms between actions

First time installing this, should I pick the Bot Type: "Hide into selected process (Low detection risk)

or

"Normal mode (Higher detection risk)

Is there any reason not to pick Low detection risk one?

i cant get the bot to work at all... like all it do is walk like 4 degress to the right from staight down... nothing else... wont do anything at all i even made a braindead life on hit blade vortex char for it all its got to do is walk to a mob and press right click and pick up loot. nothing else but it just doesnt want to work and iv spent like 2 hours messing with it