Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
masterpulha

How to setup the Exiled Bot - 2018 Edition

Hay alguna guia en español? o alguien que me ayude en algunas dudas ? lo compre hace poco y no puedo solucionar que agarre solo la receta de chaos, agarra todos los raros y los identifica, cancelo en el filtro y pongo "SAVE" pero pasa lo mismo

On 23/03/2018 at 10:54 PM, llastright said:

Check your running direct x 9 not direct x 11 in graphic settings in game

setting to direct x 9 also same cant work 

On 23/06/2018 at 7:20 AM, unknowPL said:

setting to direct x 9 also same cant work 

You managed to get it working? I`m getting same issue here.

Edited by Bornlegend

On 9/18/2018 at 9:42 AM, xovox said:

Is this a ripoff?  The bot does nothing.

If this is true for you, then you are doing something wrong. I've only been at it a couple days now and it's doing fine!

Hello all, need your help guy's.

I set up all like in video, bot working, but he is doing location that i choosed "when no maps" and not going for maps....

i have many map's, how to push him to do maps?

/ Solved

But got new problem, bot not picking up map's, how to change this?

Edited by f2pr

Hello,
I configured the Bot just like the video but it did not work. He stays with the mouse where it would be the selection of character and does nothing else, just click on the same place! Could someone help me set it up?

17 hours ago, Lexor said:

Hello,
I configured the Bot just like the video but it did not work. He stays with the mouse where it would be the selection of character and does nothing else, just click on the same place! Could someone help me set it up?

Exiled-Bot: A Beginner's Perspective

I wrote that a day after I first started using the bot. It should help you as it gives a lot more info on how to set it up. And, it's done from a new user's perspective.

On 09/02/2019 at 22:44, tatuman said:

NAO FUNCIONA !!

para min apenas andar para cima de 6 metro e para. depois anda de novo. e de novo. faz mais nada ...

the same thing with me, I already saw and followed several tutorials and nothing works

Pior é sem saber o que fazer agora... Ninguem ajuda.... Tenho baixado os tutoriais. 

Na hora de vender a propaganda é boa.  10) Divirta-se =)   Mas se passaram dias desde a compra e o q faço é no maximo login no boot.

• Like 1

Hi I'm using windows 10 when i run the bot in admin mode I inject to a service (also running in admin mode) but then the window disappears... No GUI pops.  What am I doing wrong??

Diz

These forums need some LOVE.  I almost skipped buying the bot because everything in the forums is old.  Also, it is difficult to figure out how to setup various skills and the video does not go into enough detail of how to find what is needed.  A list of various skills that are usable and how to set them up on the both would be helpful.  As it is, my bot simply uses one skill to kill everything.  That's fine for now, but it won't help when I get to maps.  If the devs don't want to take care of the forum, then perhaps they should appoint a moderator to do it and give him a few dollars and a little bit of power to clean up the mess.  :-)  By that, I mean outdated posts are a mess.