Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Gurud

[Release] PoE MultiScript 1.0.5+ (AutoFlask & AutoQuit)

Thank you for the awesome script, its been a huge help since our bot is unable to handle anything but life flasks.

I'd kindly ask you to update the .ahk file to the latest version like you did with the .exe when you get the chance. I was using a slight modification to quicksilver flask duration, but - of course - I cannot edit the .exe. If you're still looking for suggestions in general then a quicksilver flask duration slider would be nice (but probably has been suggested enough times before).

The only problem I have with this script is that it focuses me out of the POE window for some reason. I have to click back in the window to play again. It's not a problem for the bot but it gets kind of annoying when I'm manually playing.

UPDATE ON 08/27/2014

Change Logs:

1. Updated Steam offsets for patch 1.2.0.

2. Added a way to change the Hotkeys, right click on the tray icon and click on "Configure Hotkeys" .

So after this last update, my autoflask is not working properly. I run as admin and it shows in tray, "poe autoflask mana pot 5" but still doesn't use the potion.

Any ideas?

So, now it is using my middle mouse button when it says  it is using a flask? how did it get so jacked up? deleted again and config file, but still same thing.

Please help, I am to lazy to watch my pots lol

Edited by shaun1978

tested and working ok but fails more than helps for me, same than eb tools.

with exiled bot alone poe can be running some hours, but with poe multiscript or eb tools, after some runs it get stopped, seems like some key is pressed, when I see it, I manually press ctrl key and then it continues running

Quick question - Is there any way to chicken to character selection screen instead of login screen?  Have intermittent issues with VPN so acct gets locked when trying to log back in.

Thanks, 

UPDATE ON 09/12/2014

Change Logs:

1. Fixed bugs introduced on the last script (auto shift and health % per hit  feature)

2. Updated offsets to 1.2.2

3. Added new option to use status ailments flasks (frozen, shocked, burning)

4. QuickSilver flask will now only be used if there are no other quicksilver flask already running (so the if you use the quicksilver the script detects that and won't use another one over that)

Full changes:

• Upvote 2

UPDATE ON 09/12/2014

Change Logs:

1. Fixed bugs introduced on the last script (auto shift and health % per hit  feature)

2. Updated offsets to 1.2.2

3. Added new option to use status ailments flasks (frozen, shocked, burning)

4. QuickSilver flask will now only be used if there are no other quicksilver flask already running (so the if you use the quicksilver the script detects that and won't use another one over that)

Full changes:

This is incredible! :)

The newest version isn't working for me. It just opens up, and closes immediatly? Tried updating my autohotkey to make sure it's 32-bit version but didn't help.

The older version works, but it doesen't drink potions. Hotkeys and autoquit is working though.

Thanks Immo, that did the trick.

Edited by MysteryMan

The newest version isn't working for me. It just opens up, and closes immediatly? Tried updating my autohotkey to make sure it's 32-bit version but didn't help.

The older version works, but it doesen't drink potions. Hotkeys and autoquit is working though.

You need to run the Script with administrator privileges

I have a problem with CTRL key and the multiscript, after 8-9 runs need press Ctrl key and restar the bot.

Same here, after some time ctrl button stays pressed, when i physicaly press te ctrl button everything backs to normal for some time. 

UPDATE ON 09/19/2014

Change Logs:

1. Fixed bugs on health % per hit  feature (sorry for the delay)

2. Added option to use removal flask of curses and corrupted blood

3. Changed the Hotkeys Configuration, now it should support all keys, mouse etc.

4. Added Hotkey to use the hideout command.

5. Changed the autoquit methot "kill process" to (ALT + F4) because of this: chris_wilson be talkin' 'bout RIP. Screen Froze / I Crashed ? #1 Beyond

Full changes:

PS: I don't know if the ctrl bug is fixed, could be, if not report it again, ty.

• Upvote 1