Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
parthekos

[Petition]Add catacombs support!

Adding catacombs is good because:

-Catacombs don't have a currency penalty for high level players.(and can still drop cool uniques and there's a large chest)

-There is 5 time more mobs than in library

-Mobs are stacked because of how catacombs are designed

And that means We would farm more efficiently. Most of botters do this to RMT currency. Well, this is the best way.

-Library sucks as hard as imperial garden. This is a fact, those are crappiest location ever for currency farming and unfortunately the only available for us at the moment.

-People can say "library doesnt suck its good" - oh yeah, let me remind you that this location is split in the half. It means that in most cases bot will clear only half of the map and then teleport back to sarn. 

-GGG as well normal player know that library is not a grinding location. It's a common sense. The more players will stack up in library, the more potential banhammers they will throw.

And besides, I am sure as hell that it is 9999x easier to implement pathfinding to catacombs from marketplace WP than create whole mapping system which I guess is going to be as complicated as whole new bot. And honestly I guess its going to take few months to make the bot work flawlessly on maps. 

It would be great if you could add this feature before adding the maps.

It wouldn't delay them, and will save a lot of bot accounts.

You could also make catacombs a elite feature to have another ace up your sleeve.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

I started to study the possibility of adding catacomb, indeed it looks pretty easy and not so time consuming to do.

I'll try to add it in one of the next releases.

I started to study the possibility of adding catacomb, indeed it looks pretty easy and not so time consuming to do.

Looking forward to this boss, good luck!

i luv you long time sir

better to make bot stash all crap except set numbers of scrolls before run new instance it must have much more priority then anything else. This thing when u have crap in middle of u inventory which is lead us to full inv after u just pick 3-4 items and bot just clicking 10 minutes on item wich he cant pick up u know what i mean? it will be amazing if developers take a look at bugs which lead bot to loop before anything else