Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
f1ndm3h

ExiledBot + POE exit script [ExiledBot Stopper]

Hello people :)

So.. today I decided to play with AHK's API and do some basic codin, since I may need this knowledge in future in order to create more AHK scripts for the Exiled Bot.

Onto the topic now.. this AHK script will simply try to smoothly stop the ExiledBot, exit poe and then exit ExiledBot. It is still very basic and could be very unstable.

Warning1: DO NOT use it with your Hardcore characters.. especially if you do not know what you are doing! I take no responsibilities at all.

Warning2If it happens for the bot/poe to be on a loading screen.. the moment that time has passed off, this script will not work.. So beware of this issue before truly relying on this.. until it is gonna be fixed. ** HOPEFULLY I HAVE FIXED THIS ISSUE ** However if the bot happens to be selling or acting with stash that moment.. I am not sure of what is gonna happen.

What this script does is fairly simple, but since it is just pausing the ExiledBot and exiting poe.. it could be in a middle of a fight !!!!! In addition, there are some random sleep times between actions, which could lead to a death if your character is dying like shit. I put those random time intervals (not more than 1sec) in order to make it look like more humane.. not that GGG cares for any of this.. but maybe one day in future they will :)

How to use it:

1. Go and grab the script from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oldo5ttranb4q6q/ExiledBot%20Stopper.rar (version 0.2)
  2. Extract the .ahk file with the images needed in the same folder
  3. Run it
  4. Set in how much time you wish ExiledBot to exit. Give 0, - or leave it blank for zero interval of time (minutes or hours)
  5. Press OK and start your ExiledBot

Guys I have to say that I have no experience with AHK at all.. I just begun learning. So I would need your help testing this simple script. If you like it leave me more feedback, suggestions etc. I am open to any good or bad critics :)

P.S: If I gain more experience and I eventually find some spare time.. I am willing to create an more sophisticated script in future, which will be randomly afking, exiting bot+poe and many more features.

P.S2: If you prefer another name for it.. let me know.. I didn't even waste more than 2 seconds to think of it.

Thank you, awaiting for your comments  :)

Edited by f1ndm3h

New update:

- Removed the functionality of closing ExiledBot (no point of doing that since the game has exited and bot was paused)

- Added force close of POE in case it fails to naturally exit