Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Synapse7

Looking for a new game to bot. Any recommendations?

Any recommendations? PoE has been going extremely well so far, I just have a ton of unused PC power and no way I can manage more than 12 bots atm. If what you recommend ends up working out for me, I'd gladly hook you up with some paypal monies :)

With a lot of PC power, your options are pretty open.

Eve Online is lucrative if you manage to avoid the ban hammer, as not only do you make money from mining(botting), but your account value grows over time as well.

Diablo 2 LoD - While not resource heavy, d2jsp is still quite active, and FG does sell for real money.

MMO Farming - Runescape, World of Warcraft, FFXIV, and other rpg based games that reward repetitive grinding are always good for bots.

Eve Online is lucrative if you manage to avoid the ban hammer, as not only do you make money from mining(botting), but your account value grows over time as well.

Diablo 2 LoD - While not resource heavy, d2jsp is still quite active, and FG does sell for real money.

MMO Farming - Runescape, World of Warcraft, FFXIV, and other rpg based games that reward repetitive grinding are always good for bots.

Whats botting EVE like? I've been considering that for a while. I used to make good money botting gold when Diablo 3 first came out but once the price/mil plummeted I've not found anything half as lucrative.

I wouldn't play it or anything. Wondering if it would be worth the cost of buying the game+a bot. I see they have free trials. Is it possible to jump into the game and start botting to make money right away with a trial?

Edited by deadmeow5

The game is technically free, you just need an active account. Also, eve is a game where skills build up over time, so if you want to jump in and start mining you would have to buy a character.... however I'll warn you that eve has a steep learning curve. Scams everywhere, and when you're not getting scammed you'll be harassed by pirates.

It's a great game, but if you wanna make money in it you need connections with a null sec alliance so you can bot your zones in peace.

Edited by Jarvis101

Back in the days Conquer online was awesome to bot. But now its screwed for fair players and botters.

Anyway runescape old school or WoW is good to bot.

Nice, thanks for the list. Im still really undecided on what I want to though. Anyone else have any recommendations?

u can always bitcoin mine :P

Yeah, I thought about that but you really need like multiple rigs with multiple GPUs or else it really isn't worth it. I make more money in 3-4 days botting then my friend does mining for an entire month lol

I just started botting runescape. I'll let you know how it pans out. Trying to get the skills up atm. They have a 1fg to 37k ratio on d2jsp. Using a bot with scripts of 200-500k an hour per bot.

I just started botting runescape. I'll let you know how it pans out. Trying to get the skills up atm. They have a 1fg to 37k ratio on d2jsp. Using a bot with scripts of 200-500k an hour per bot.

serious?? RS no money...

Thought about trying runescape, are you playing RS3? Really looking for a F2P game.