Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Thuvia

Pathing scripts (A temporary pathing fix)

Hey guys, I just wanted to take this time to thank all the developers who are working hard on this bot. Thumbs up to all of you :D

I know that pathing is being worked on for the bot and I would like to share my pathing scripts with the exiled bot community as a temporary fix.

These are very simple scripts and do not work 100% of the time but any little bit helps.

As for which one to use, it varies from map to map, so choose accordingly.

It works by detecting mouse movement over a 6 second period, if there is zero movement then the script will click the mouse at a certain coordinate (depending on the script). For example, when I am botting in "The City of Sarn" zone, the map tends to flow towards then north west, so I have the script set to click in the north-west corner. Or when I am botting in "The Forest" zone, it tends to go north and then to the north-east, so I have it set to click north to get it going.

This is to prevent the character from standing at the waypoint upon entry.

They require you to download Autohotkey - http://www.autohotkey.com/

If there are any questions I'd be happy to answer them. And I can take requests for different cursor positions if you want help with that.

Autohotkey script links:

Mouse-_top_left.ahk - 372 B

Mouse_-_top.ahk - 386 B

Mouse_-_top_right.ahk - 387 B

Hey Thuvia, it's really cool from you to share those scripts.

Thanks for sharing ;)

Hey guys, I just wanted to take this time to thank all the developers who are working hard on this bot. Thumbs up to all of you :D

I know that pathing is being worked on for the bot and I would like to share my pathing scripts with the exiled bot community as a temporary fix.

These are very simple scripts and do not work 100% of the time but any little bit helps.

As for which one to use, it varies from map to map, so choose accordingly.

It works by detecting mouse movement over a 6 second period, if there is zero movement then the script will click the mouse at a certain coordinate (depending on the script). For example, when I am botting in "The City of Sarn" zone, the map tends to flow towards then north west, so I have the script set to click in the north-west corner. Or when I am botting in "The Forest" zone, it tends to go north and then to the north-east, so I have it set to click north to get it going.

This is to prevent the character from standing at the waypoint upon entry.

They require you to download Autohotkey - http://www.autohotkey.com/

If there are any questions I'd be happy to answer them. And I can take requests for different cursor positions if you want help with that.

Autohotkey script links:

Mouse-_top_left.ahk - 372 B

Mouse_-_top.ahk - 386 B

Mouse_-_top_right.ahk - 387 B

Nice work Thuvia!!

Thank you for helping, post sticked and moved to the general topic, I know this is about programming too but people will see it better in the general section.

Maybe you could edit the title to make it more visible ^^

Glad I can help :) And I'm glad you guys like it.

Again, these three are mainly for the 3 zones I bot in:Mud flats, the forest and the city of sarn. But I can make then for different maps as well.

@Thuvia

I really like this idea, after testing it seems to be reasonable.

I hope you don't mind, if I put this idea into my gui - giving you the credits for the idea ofc.

[/url]

you're also the one who posted this on ownedcore, right?

So if I run The City of Sarn wich one should be run (Mouse-_top_left.ahk?) and for the forest?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I use the top one for the forest. However, the forest can be tricky because once in a while there is a mountain directly north of the waypoint. Still my fav spot though, tonnes of monkeys.

I tried to run the bot in Docks but often there are mobs closeby that are just across the water that the bot can't simply go to.... act 3, city of sarn, seems still to be the best place.

I will try run the bot on docks 2night on cruel, im running mara with leapslam , sence of all the walls and shit i found that leapslam does decentdmg for now atleast.

were running groundslam, but will try leapslam and see if that works out :)

so should hopefully jump across the water aswell :)

can you please make scripts for it to click the bottom of the scrreen please i dont know how or id do it i would greatly appreciate it :} or if you can direct me how to that will work to thanks in advance

ohh ok thanks i tried useing that once but didnt get to far i will take a look at it again.

wow i had no idea it did so many things this is awesome auras and everything when i tried to use it last time it was a way earlyer version and it wouldnt auto update for me but it did this time. thanks

a quick question: which script are you using when you botting in the city of sarn? is it included in the thread? which one for north west... :P

a quick question: which script are you using when you botting in the city of sarn? is it included in the thread? which one for north west... :P

Mouse-_top_left.ahk

Sign in to follow this