Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Tweety

The bot stucks at character selection screen

I decided to give the bot a try.

Downloaded it, configured the skills/pick it/main config from the files, configured the game to 800x600 + windowed.

However now when I click start it clicks the login button and then stucks at character selection screen.

I tried to choose the character instead of him but then he just moves right direction - most probably trying to click on the character to select it.

Any idea how to fix this?

It sounds like you are using an old version of the bot, with wrong offsets. Because this is what happens when offsets are wrong.

Make sure you're using the most updated version of the bot, and also that you're not using the steam client. Only standalone PoE works with the bot currently. 

It sounds like you are using an old version of the bot, with wrong offsets. Because this is what happens when offsets are wrong.

Make sure you're using the most updated version of the bot, and also that you're not using the steam client. Only standalone PoE works with the bot currently. 

Or he is using the steam client :s

I downloaded the bot from the main page of the site. Whatever version is linked there - that's the one that I've downloaded.

According to one guy from the mini-chat on top of the forum the issue is that I am using WinXP in the VMware.

Is that the case? Does the bot only works on Windows 7/8?

Or he is using the steam client :s

I am not using steam client. I read that it doesn't work on it on the readme that comes with the bot.

Yes. I forgot to add that there are terrible functionality issues with WInXP. Get a Win7 version. Works best. That will fix your problem.

Sign in to follow this