Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
midniterider

VPN 1 IP per bot. Assistance required.

[updated 07/12/13: To re-iterate, I am asking for links to VPNs that do not share IPs between users so we can all benefit by having different IPs from each other, and for every bot we use :)]

Hi

Please help me in my search for a VPN.. I have been paying for a VPN service and spoke to a few botters and we realise we are shockingly sharing IPs with each other through these services!

I understand it is a bad idea to share the VPN you use.

What I need your assistance in, is looking for ideally: finding a VPN service that gives ONE ip per bot. Not shared.

Thought I saw a thread about this the other day but think it's been deleted.. If you can't help me find it I'll be forced to search for 'less common' VPNs but you can't run a business that way :P haha.

I say this because its quite a confusing subject; but please read my post carefully.

Again, I am asking for a VPN that assigns ONE IP per user. Not asking for what VPN you use. Not asking for any service which will share the IP it gives me with other users.

Edited by midniterider

Buy a cheap server and do it by yourself lol.

But how wouldn't that leave me still with 1 IP? I ideally need one unique IP - unlike these shared VPN services.

Edited by midniterider

But how wouldn't that leave me still with 1 IP?

Your server has only 1 ip no one can get lol. Well but yea therer are some providers look here (But that would mean only 1 bot per vpn account):

http://bestvpn.eu/best-static-ip-vpn-providers/

Oh well it seems like you do not really what a vpn is. You should read something about vpns in general first before even using one.

Edited by Subtract

most vpns have a range of ips you can pick from per region, you just have to config them and it can be pretty annoying if you dont really know what youre doing.

I might make a guide on how to do it so we dont keep on using each others ips 

chances of us using same ips from the thousands of VPS providers is very slim. Chances of someone being stupid when they know how to setup vpns and fucking us all over is very high. Wait til IP6 comes out, it's a whole new ball game.

honestly if you want it GARAUNTEED noone uses same, rent a dedicated server OR buy a proxy program to run your POE through and buy a list of like 1k private proxies. 

Otherwise find a VPN not many people use or have heard of

• Upvote 1

Buy a cheap VPS like www.colorhost.de have (I didn't try them because I came to a deal with a VPN provider, but if I wouldn't have, I would've tried them). Each extra IP will cost you 1e which is a fair price for IPv4. You also get 16 included IPv6's to experiment with :). After you got your VPS and IPs, than start setting up your own VPN network, and assign everything as your hearth desires (google is great for such guides)

Good luck

Thanks for replying. :) I'm glad this thread (mostly) helps avoid confusing the issue.

Thanks very much for the suggestions! Looked at them all. And, the idea of a guide how to stop shared IPs sound great!

However, I'm certain one of us out there knows of more specific VPN services that deliver unique, non-shared IPs. Please help, and do share more links in this thread :) I will do the same; should I find such a provider.

Kind regards!

Mid

Edited by midniterider

Haha logged into one of my accounts to be greeted by the message "Your IP has been banned, please contact us if this is an error". Didnt even start botting on that account yet so looks like I need to choose a new VPN service if im going to continue doing this....

Edited by Synapse7

Haha logged into one of my accounts to be greeted by the message "Your IP has been banned, please contact us if this is an error". Didnt even start botting on that account yet so looks like I new to choose a new VPN service if im going to continue doing this....

I've had this too! I understand people saying "there are hundreds of VPN, hundreds of IPs" but a private VPN with different IPs for each bot would be a massive improvement, work tons better and... probably cost a lot more lol.

I did a quick search and was looking at around 9.99 per unique IP. Would love to find something cheaper, although If thats what I have to pay so be it i geuss

I did a quick search and was looking at around 9.99 per unique IP. Would love to find something cheaper, although If thats what I have to pay so be it i geuss

same "problem" here.

many people here claim they got a nice vpn or vps solution but it's only *bla bla*

If you want nice IP's you have to pay much, i haven't found a single vpn provider who's able to give me multiple connections with each single IP for a good price.

The one i used already got 1 region IP banned... within 1 day... *applause*

same "problem" here.

many people here claim they got a nice vpn or vps solution but it's only *bla bla*

If you want nice IP's you have to pay much, i haven't found a single vpn provider who's able to give me multiple connections with each single IP for a good price.

The one i used already got 1 region IP banned... within 1 day... *applause*

No one said that its cheap lol. As I said its very expensive, there will prolly no vpn under 5$ (5$ would be realy cheap).

and actually i don't think it's worth it.

because the bot (or maybe the vpn or maybe the VM) causes frequent troubles, bugs and loops which can lead to a ban.

Of course you can bot in a nice way with exiled bot - but you have the supervise the bot 12hours a day if you really want to bot 12 hours and day and make a bit progress :/

i still have to learn much, hopefully the devs got a nice relogger soon. Or at least a fix for nasty loops which definitely cause IP bans or account bans

Sign in to follow this