Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
chrisbots

bot hits escape key over and over wtf please fix

This is also happening to me since the update yesterday. Please let me know if you find a solution. A friend of mind has confrimed the bot is working on his machine.

This only happens with 1 of my chars. Might have something with a particualr skill/quest. Just use a new char for now?

Edited by CrabMan

Had the issue put some scrolls back in the stash and now it works again.

Didn't count exactly how many scrolls I had over or under the limit or maybe i wast just at the limit i dunno but the bot completely lost it and pressed ESC all the time.

Had the issue put some scrolls back in the stash and now it works again.

Didn't count exactly how many scrolls I had over or under the limit or maybe i wast just at the limit i dunno but the bot completely lost it and pressed ESC all the time.

Thanks I completed a quest and moved some scrolls around.... All seems to be working now.

this problems shows up if u used custom rule for *scroll amount* option - so Keep it 40! =) 

yep true, it has sth. to do with scrolls. but it even happens sometimes with 40/40. I can't reproduce the problem 100 %.

this definitely needs to be looked into, its a major issue sometimes. a partly solution to the problem is letting the bot ignore scrolls ...

Edited by stef

Sign in to follow this