Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Xanathos

[Release] Chicken v0.2

Hello there, just releasing, after a lot of requests, a small standalone tool that makes your game client closes after HP/ES gets below a certain value that you set.

chickeoto.png

Instructions are pretty simple:

-Run the program after the game is launched
-Make sure it did read your current HP/ES correctly
-If yes, you can set your HP/ES minimum value
-Press OK, and the game will close when HP/ES are below what you've set
-Enjoy

Note: if you change the value after you clicked "OK", you need to reclick "OK" button to make it update.
Don't put something retarded like 50 hp, or you may die.
DO NOT BLAME ME IF YOU DIE!

Report if it doesn't work for you or something, and you can leave suggestions for more features if I'm not too lazy!

Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e75170905114e6a6ffe8d62b275327f1be7badb208a91194c9268e7ca87f2a60/analysis/1386771025/

Download 0.2 UPDATED for 1.0.4: https://hostr.co/ej4KdpyWVyth

CHANGELOG

- First release.

- Added chicken support for energy shield.

Edited by Xanathos
  • Upvote 2

Nice to have someone who made such a script. Good work! :D

I have only 1 suggestion for u, the fact u are non-elite may cause by some other players some inconvenience. (cause sometimes non-elite people are scammers/hackers)

But anyway good work.

I see it reads my HPs fine, i have roughly 2000.  I set the "Close when HP get blow" textbox to be 1000.  I hit ok and it closes/chickens my game.  We set the  "Close when HP get blow" textbox to be a true hp number right? not a percentage.

I see it reads my HPs fine, i have roughly 2000.  I set the "Close when HP get blow" textbox to be 1000.  I hit ok and it closes/chickens my game.  We set the  "Close when HP get blow" textbox to be a true hp number right? not a percentage.

Yeah, true number, you're not the first one to report that problem, but I can't seem to make that problem appears for me, I will fix it.

Was this script made before EB had chicken feature or it's made because sometimes EB's chicken feature fails and doesn't logout?

I am asking this so I know if I need this script or I don't after EB has chicken.

xanthos, what command does the chicken thing do? Does it alt-F4 or just close the game client? Hopefully it alt-F4's so that there is minimal disconnect time.

ExitProcess, it kills the process.

seems to falsely trigger when my health hasn't dropped much more frequently since the recent update.  Anybody else having this issue?

Does it always happen? As soon as you press "OK" ?

No, it works great but fails randomly when I'm just playing regularly without taking damage.  It just logged me when i was leap slamming around.  

Edited by pdubb79

No, it works great but fails randomly when I'm just playing regularly without taking damage.  It just logged me when i was leap slamming around.  

Are you using HP or ES?