Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
JodyHighroller

Banned? Post your experience/Situation here. (For science!)

Some other questions you need to consider:

Where you using town portal to town, or exit to login screen?

Which map was your bot running on? (City of Sarn, Crossroads, etc)

Because I have a feeling they're tracking the exit to login screen xx for every xx and if they find weird matches, system logs it and a GGG personally looks at it just in-case and if it's obvious and same re-logins they will know.  But this was before town portal feature got added, which i like a lot!

I got also banned and I used Tps. The bot is too easy too find with some simple filters you can flag many accounts without problem

Edited by Trample

Flag accounts that can be botters or ban them - one thing. Avoid false-positives is another. This is business, so (as it was said here many times) 1 false-positive is worse then 100 botters out from the game. I agree with Trample that some things are characteristic for botting acc, but still - there isn't a good way to automate the banning process.

Their nightmare can be account where you play normally and use bot. They get "botting-warnings", but when they analyse the case - there is much human-like actions like talking with guildmates and friends, making new frends, trading, etc... In that kind of situation they need a hard proof that you are botting.

This is something that in military is called asymmetric warfare - they need lots of work to find botters, but botters can achieve their goals with minimal work.

#7hrs max

#3 bot

#multiple bans

#drop and pickup

#3 weeks

#vpn each bot 

#dom leag

Any socializing? Friends, chatting, guild member, playing in party with other players?

I'm still convinced that GGG looks up players "history" to confirm that something is wrong with account.

Sign in to follow this