Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
GoreMay

In The Furute...

In the future will we ever be able bot on multiple accounts without having to use a VM, or is it not possible for it to happen? I am curious because VM's use up a lot of system resources, and it would be great if we didn't have too. 

i would think not.. because you want your bots to all have different IP addresses

Well that's not why we can't bot multiple accounts, we HAVE to use VM's for multiple accounts because our mouse gets taken over. I was asking if they ever plan to make the bot have its own separate mouse so we can run multiple accounts from our own computer.  

The difference between mouse click/coordinates directly to the client, and simulating a mouse is the difference between getting caught or not. I'm pretty sure the client can tell when another program starts sending it messages, and when it does you get currency flagged then banned shortly after.

The current method is safer, harder to detect, and still multi-boxable through the use of vm's. What more could you ask for?

Yeah, using client's functions to click = ban, EB ways is safer. The only method I could see is using some third party software to create multiple mouse pointers, but all the softs I find are in the earlier stages of beta. Microsoft require you to create you own  API https://www.microsoft.com/multipoint/mouse-sdk/developer.aspx, but I dont have the knowledge/care enough to pursuit.

Sign in to follow this