Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Jabram

Was banned, Botting Not sure

I just arrived to my vacation to Florida to find out my account was banned.  Friend said the bot was logging in and out over and over.  I didn't personally see it but he said it was roughly 30 seconds intervals.  Damn shame it had over 20 exalt worth of gear/curreny in chest.  Just remember from my mistake, LIQUIDATE CURRENCY and DO NOT SPEND A LOT ON GEAR!! Sad day.  

On other note I have used cheatengines mh in the past so it is possible, but highly unlikely as I have multiple friends who are using both that are still fine.  Not sure what happened here =/

say you got hacked.

dont say anything about not knowing about your account why it was banned, you were on holiday. you came back found you couldnt access emails, and they grabbed your poe account at the same time.

I was banned this morning as well. I was running my ranger on a VM for multiple days without logging off. Honestly, I was just testing GGG's mettle. Unfortunately, they also banned my other three accounts including my mule account. Lesson learned: use VPN's for each seperate bot/mule, and don't expect to not get caught.

Truthfully I was probably pushing it by running two bots 24/7, but I was a little surprised they caught all the accounts. Very thorough.

Sign in to follow this