Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
marci

> I can help you sell your d2jsp fg for $ <

Dear all fellow botters,

I've seen many of you having trouble making some money while botting poe.

I can help you sell your d2jsp fg. I will sell it for around $10 per 1.000. One bot makes around 1000-1500 per day.

I will charge 20% of the profit. ($2 for me, and $8 for you, per k).

Payments will be paid via PayPal.

I can get vouche from Elite user on this forum if needed.

Do not post your jsp accs here, PM me for chat etc, just to be safe. :)

Question not understood Atoj. What other alternatives you have? 

Jsp is sick easy, large demand, great pricing, tons of people buying bulks of all sorts of orbs etc. Easy to make 1-1.5k per bot, per day. thats 10-15 USD per bot, per day. you do the math. 

If you can resell your fg yourself, go do it, if you can't use my offer, it's just 20% for the work.

I can even sell the orbs for you as-well if you want, then I just charge 30% for end results, instead of 20.

Make your own topics guys, my topic is clear. And lol Iron_legacy, I can sell 100k in a few days, you're a small time fish, make your own thread, morron man.

Just sell to me, $10, per 1k. Maximum of 5k this evening.

I am a moron, because I can afford to buy Elite, and I am offering to buy at a higher price strictly for my personal use? Gj with your logic. There are no rules here for thread hijacking. Deal with it. Support them instead of trying to fuck people over, scrub.

This topic is not for "5k" fgs, this is for users who want a permenant deal, for 10 or even 100 times the amount you can buy. So yes, your post is not logical. 

and lol "afford" to buy Elite? who says I can't afford it? I just don't want it, at this moment. Got nothing to use it for. Ciao "amigo". Got 2 PMs so far about this topic, let me know if more is interessed in this.

Cheers

Guest BloodyBeast

True, so i'll just lock the post instead of moving it...tired to work for people not able to follow some simple rules...

Feel free to re-create your post into the good section.