Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Jarvis101

I want my update now!

pixel search uses more processing due to the need of parsing image files, and isn't very compatible. For a few simple tasks like knowing when to chicken, it's not bad but designing an entire bot around it isn't very practical.

It's not as complicated as you guys may think. The only time it's really difficult is when you're initially searching for the memory space for hacks (or in this case, variables for the BOT to utilize). After that you can pattern match (or signature scan) the memory to find the appropriate function.

Same method applies to pointers as well, the base address of a pointer is generally always stored within the applications instructions, so you can dynamically signature scan for that region, retrieve the address and automatically construct the pointer based on that.

This would be a sure-way to make it work on future patches. The only difference then would be to add support for new instances like the new Vaal Zones etc. Otherwise the bot would just work as intended.

I know this because I utilize the same approach in my Dekaron hacks that I'm selling on epvp.

I'm clueless to code and what's going into the process.  After reading the OP's post, it sounds insanely complicated.  Anyways, I'm curious why this particular patch is taking longer than normal (normal being...well, I've been around for about 7 updates thus far and they were all almost instantaneous). 

Are the devs working on it?  Are they/he out of town?  What is the rationale? 

Thanks.

jAFBWR7.jpg

1) lol at "programmers comments, usually gibberish" =)

2) think about Multiscript. If you open it's debugger window you will see it reads all kinds of information from poe memory. And it never needs to be "updated with new offsets". It finds new offsets for next patches automatically. And it gets even better: it's open source! Most probable reason why EB don't do it automatically is because developers want it to break from time to time. Otherwise a hacker could crack EB once, and it's free forever.

Word on the street is, the bot is shutting down due to a copyright infringement lawsuit, they stopped working on a bot a week ago and pulled out.

What street you talking about, Sesame Street?  ♪ Can you tell me how to lie, how to lie to everyone ♫

Edited by jps42
  • Upvote 1

I understand there isn't a lot of money for the programmer of the bot, but I did pay 30 dollars for this software and give this bot WAY WAY more slack then any other software. If I were to buy some software for 30 dollars to rip a DVD, Partition a hard drive, etc....and it was broken about once a month, have occasional crashed and otherwise be buggy as FUK I demand my money back.and rip it to shreds. 

So YES, I kinda do expect a timely update ad hopefully at some point the bot will become stable.

I'll be patience, but honestly can you blame someone for wanting the bot updated ASAP. 

• Upvote 1

then there is no difference between this and Exilebuddy, you also can't try it out, but their company is been in business for 7 years now and is completely reliable when it comes to "pay and it 100% works." I'd buy it, but your chat is flooded with contradictions, some say it works, some say it doesn't, you have a "working" release out. Is it A B or C then ?

then there is no difference between this and Exilebuddy, you also can't try it out, but their company is been in business for 7 years now and is completely reliable when it comes to "pay and it 100% works." I'd buy it, but your chat is flooded with contradictions, some say it works, some say it doesn't, you have a "working" release out. Is it A B or C then ?

I would direct you towards said other bot... oh wait, it's not working.  Ah, tough times.

Edited by jps42

so because the other guy's bot isn't working, you decided you won't release a trial version of yours. I never thought they would make your decisions for you

Edited by AlexJones

so because the other guy's bot isn't working, you decided you won't release a trial version of yours. I never thought they would make your decisions for you

Yes, they are parent company to this one, making all important and relevant decisions regarding strategy and deployment...  oh wait, we're not Youtube, and they're not Google... mind blown   :shock:

ovb the bot works... there are tons of active users who paid and dont bitch about it... maybe its the user not the bot... sometimes the bot breaks sometimes it works great... sometimes i eat cereal