Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Dimirso

Bot Not Picking any Map and to much White

Hello my guys, trying to set up the Bot since yesterday, it is running but i have few troubles here, already tryed to fix it by myself but still not running yet.

1 - Bot not picking ANY Maps

2 - To much WHITE/6 Sock < not linked, if he be able to sell it would be realyl nice, if not would be better to not pick up, since there space limit and many 6os drop.

3 - would like to set up it to grab some Rares > Id > sell for alteration (is this possible)?

4 - Picking MANY MANY Unique/Legendary that has no valor

Map and Pickit default in attchment, any hints how to fix? I have been trying to modify it unsucesfull

default.ipd

default.ipd

only thing i can maybe help with is to make sure ur number of maps u wanna keep is set properly 

i aswell came back to poe less then aweek ago, had to re learn the bot and all

if you look at the picture i included make sure ur tab with ur maps in it has less then the number set in the program 

i made the mistake of setting it to 3 thinking it keeps them in inventory but i was way wrong missing maps for hours lmao

then i was like wtf it has to pick them up then re edited that setting to 48 and it started picking them up

if your picking up white items or items u dont want it maybe because ur settings are wrong

see my pictures for wut they should be to avoid whites..hope this helps

settings.png

Bot_Show-BotStopsPickingIf48MapsINstash.jpg

Edited by badoobmx

You have to fix the map for a new type or find a new Pickit file, you use a Pickit where the old type of map is indicated.

What have you got - 

1.jpg

What you need now -

2.jpg

Edited by Pycm

4 hours ago, Pycm said:

You have to fix the map for a new type or find a new Pickit file, you use a Pickit where the old type of map is indicated.

Just in case, do you understand that there is no difference for the bot if map listed under //Tier1 or under //Tier10 if it is still in pickit?