Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
luddwi

Raging spirit build

Hey guys im pretty new here, but i was wondering if anyone had any tips or a config for this build to run t1 maps, i just want the bot to spam raging spirit, then use flesh offering, and use a totem that summons skellys, but havent been able to config it myself any help would be greatly appriciated!!

It is pretty easy to set - however, do not expect this build to run map super fast = instead, in medium speed.

Set all three skills in combat settings and assign a button.

Flesh Offering (I think targeting corpses doesn't work right now so don't click it).

Set bigger cooldown and highest priority, let's say, priority will be 30, and range 40, however, set the cooldown for like 4000.

Totem AKA summon skeletons

Priority will be lower, let's say Priority will be 25, the range also 40, and cooldown can be 4650.

Summon Raging Spirits

Priority will be lowest, let's say Priority will be 20, the range also 40, however 0 cooldown (ZERO).

Every 4 sec in combat, it will shoot quick flesh offering, then summon totem and spam SRS for 4 seconds, before it will recast flesh offering, then it will cast SRS for 0,65 seconds and cast another totem, then it will spam SRS till another flesh offering.