Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
ErrorUnknown

Bot Stuck In Stash / Portal Scroll Loop

Hello All,

I am running into two bugs.

The first bug is that the bot gets stuck in the stash and you can see the mouse cursor clicking into the stash and back to the HP orb over and over again and it just gets stuck there. I have been able to capture this bug in a gif and attached the lastrun log of when this happened.

Here is a link to the gif of the stash issue (it's  safe to click): https://ibb.co/JyHC801

The second bug, which I have not been able to capture yet because it's difficult to know when it will happen, is that the bot will get stuck in a loop when trying to use a portal scroll to go back to town to clear the inventory where the mouse cursor will not click far enough away from the portal and it just enters right back into it creating a loop of the bot using portal scrolls until you run out of portal scrolls and then it leaves the game and starts a new one. I'll try to capture this issue happening. I've found it is easily reproducible on Act 9 because of where the portal opens in town and where the stash is located, but I have seen it happen on other Acts.

Thank you for your time.

Bot Version: 0.77d
Poe Version: Standard
Hideout on: No
Zana in HO: No
Map Enabled: No
Selected Zone: Act 9 - The Vastiri Desert
Smart Pickit: Yes

lastrun.log

Edited by ErrorUnknown

First of all, I am pretty sure that bot doesn't support your QuadPremiumTab, which is huge... It supports only MTX-Currency tab and stash tabs of normal size. - That is the solution for problem one.

Secondly, PoE is changing layouts sometimes, and some of them are super retarded that the portal is just in the way -nothing you can do.

For mapping, I disable those specific maps where does that happen, and for act maps? - I wouldn bot act maps ever, its like write to global chat you are using a bot.