Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Comet88

Bot doesn't loot any valuable currency

Hi, can anyone help me with a problem?:) 

My bot wouldn't pick up any valuable currency (chaos, regret, vaal, even chisel), it does pick up scrolls and scraps tho. I can't find a setting to select/ unselect picking of main currency anywhere in GUI or pickit file.

I'm using a default pickit (smart pickit enabled) and nothing selected in normal pickit settings. I'm ignoring SoW and Armourer's scrap.

Never had this problem before, didin't even know not picking up a chaos is an option. Anyway my bot is runing maps and ignoring everything worth picking so please help needed:)

EDIT: Somehow this happens only with smart pickit enabled. Too bad it misses all the other stuff worth picking up this way:P Need a solution:D

Edited by Comet88

Delete the bot folder, redownload + reconfig

You messed up something, probably your pick ipd. Check if you can open the ipd file with the build in editor.

The same here, bot doesn't collect Vaal, Chisel and other currency. How and from what source can I redownload only bot folder?
I want to sell orbs and currency like this :) 4 exal;ted orbs and one orb of regret are great for me. PATH OF eXILE is Easy to play

Thanks

I used to use the bot once, but currently I am only collecting currency manually.
It is true that you can not find a single Exalted Orbs for two weeks and I realize that. Waiting for Saturday, when you can spend our hard-earned money and buy at least some currency. I am very happy that people are still trying to compete with us - thanks to that we have more strengths, we are forced to constantly think and we value this state very much. Sometimes, some currency and sometimes other PoE orbs will fall into our hands.
Good luck https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile 

Edited by Rothbard

You may want to look at the pickit files and get to understand how they work. Then, you can go and edit them accordingly

I've been messing around with a modified version that I've pared down to pick up all currencies and uniques but found that I missed something on cards tonight as I watched it almost sell one. Managed to hit F12 in time.

ForceSell > StashItem, so if there are two lines that affect an item... well you get the picture.

As to not picking up currencies, that's odd and does seem like your pickit file is messed up.