Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
twistedechos

[solved] is it fixed and safe to use now

is this shit fixed and safe to use now. i donated and got banned a month later after that could not get it to run for 2 hours on a paid vpn. iv been trying alot of things but its ban after ban and there anti cheat system detects dx9 who the hell plays with dx9 thats not cheating? im sorry if im coming across rude but i paid to use this and got a month out of it and lost 7 accounts. thank you have a good day

1 minute ago, twistedechos said:

is this shit fixed and safe to use now. i donated and got banned a month later after that could not get it to run for 2 hours on a paid vpn. iv been trying alot of things but its ban after ban and there anti cheat system detects dx9 who the hell plays with dx9 thats not cheating? im sorry if im coming across rude but i paid to use this and got a month out of it and lost 7 accounts. thank you have a good day

Violating ToU/ToS always bears the risk of getting banned. I strongly doubt that you were banned because of the graphics renderer you used. That would have caused a lot of reports of false positives.

Apparently, the current version 0.76f ist working with PoE 3.4.3e. I would not use it on accounts you don't want to lose, though.

Sign in to follow this