Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
airy52

[solved] Detected?

Can I get a confirmation from anyone that is using this without getting banned? How many hours a day? Any previous bans?

My bot acc got banned 4-5 days ago with the small wave posted in ban reports, and I've seen posts since that people got banned after using it for 2-3 minutes so I assumed it was detected, but I've also seen people saying they can't get XYZ working how they want so they must be using it without getting caught??

Just let me know your experiences, lets get some communication going.

7/9 banned.

Most bans while mapping, only one while grinding to 70.

On 4.10.2018 at 1:01 PM, airy52 said:

[...] but I've also seen people saying they can't get XYZ working how they want so they must be using it without getting caught??

I personally tend to not believe things I cannot reproduce. Let's not forget this bot is public and thus easy to obtain for GGG/Tencent. As all users use the exact same compiled version of the bot, the bot's action's signartures are always identical. Following this train of thought, it is reasonable to assume that their employees have a copy of exiled-bot, watch the signatures at runtime and monitor the usage of actions with that signature. This basically turns the whole ordeal into a cat and mouse game between the bot's and PoE's devs, both automating their tools. One side for getting offsets, the other side for signatures - and the users getting ground up inbetween ;)

For interested folks, here's some (beginner-friendly, lot's of screenshots) further reading on what signatures are and how they can be read: https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/1402541-post4.html

Kind regards,

B3L1AN

Edited by B3L1AN
typo

Most of your post I agree with, but with regards to signatures, GGG doesn't have permission to go poking around your computer and scanning for signatures. I believe they detect botting through different actions while in the game with some sort of confidence interval, along with a human double checking the results. I've heard of people getting unbanned recently by emailing support but I tried and they just said I had violated the TOS and denied my request. GGG's team is really small and we are probably less than 5 percent of the botters currently active(most are private, for-profit RMT operations), so I don't think they're too focused on us. I've only gotten banned when botting more then 12 out of every 24hrs.

How do you handle getting 7/9 accounts banned? The last account I got banned lost over 25ex in gear, it was a huge hit. And its a pain in the ass to level characters to 70 to bot maps. I see why the RMT botters choose to bot act 3 marketplace for currency cards, much easier to restart when they're banned.

9 hours ago, airy52 said:

How do you handle getting 7/9 accounts banned? The last account I got banned lost over 25ex in gear, it was a huge hit. And its a pain in the ass to level characters to 70 to bot maps. I see why the RMT botters choose to bot act 3 marketplace for currency cards, much easier to restart when they're banned.

Start over. They were throw-away accounts just for botting.

After 4 bots banned and various setup to render naturally any bot actions my suspect is: they can check number of click spammed by bot = 10 x sec

too much imo... so :

if((hours played) / (number of click) > n;"bot";"human")

until i buy my permanent bot i dont get banned, i get banned on other acc when i use 1 month time and i get unbanned the acc if you profile on the bot looks like human you are "Human" if you profile dont have the times well and you bot clicks to much or do weird shit you going to get banned, play some "1 click builds" and all are fine or setup autobomber/heralds + some way to trigger the dmg that can be good to prevent you acc get banned, im playing Necro and all good.

keep sane exile bot.

Well botted for month but one acc at a time, easy got to 95 maping, level another herald witch to 80, by simply grinding scenario, and still ok, lets see what will be next

Sign in to follow this