Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
espe

Is new bot version safe?

I wouldn't say any version is safe when you're botting. If you're not being stupid though (and by stupid i mean running it 24 hours a day or not checking it at least once in a while to make sure it's not clicking continuously on something) you should be pretty safe.

Oh, and if you'll be botting a lot you should disable your "sell" tabs and not be in a guild while you're doing it. That's probably the most common way to get your account looked at.

Edited by Meningitis

On 6.09.2018 at 9:01 PM, Meningitis said:

I wouldn't say any version is safe when you're botting. If you're not being stupid though (and by stupid i mean running it 24 hours a day or not checking it at least once in a while to make sure it's not clicking continuously on something) you should be pretty safe.

Oh, and if you'll be botting a lot you should disable your "sell" tabs and not be in a guild while you're doing it. That's probably the most common way to get your account looked at.

Man stop that bullshit im not new in botting im just asking if they detect it and will ban 100% of players again.

3 hours ago, espe said:

Man stop that bullshit im not new in botting im just asking if they detect it and will ban 100% of players again.

If you knew as much as you think you do, you wouldn't have to ask.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, espe said:

You got a perfectly clear answer to your question. No one on here can honestly tell you whether or not the bot is detected/detectable, that would have to be intel coming form GGG/Tencent.

In case, as you claim, you are not new to botting, you would as well be aware of the fact that there is no - nor never was - a 100% ban rate, just like as automation programs have a 100% safe rate. Alas, no need to be rude at all at someone for giving you a straight answer to your question.

Regards

@Meningitis Thank you for your effort & time :)

• Like 1

Stop answering the question i never asked and repeating same shit over and over i asked if somebody lost 80% of their accounts after new version not how to dont get banned starterpack shit. Peace

В 08.09.2018 в 12:08, B3L1AN сказал:

You got a perfectly clear answer to your question. No one on here can honestly tell you whether or not the bot is detected/detectable, that would have to be intel coming form GGG/Tencent.

In case, as you claim, you are not new to botting, you would as well be aware of the fact that there is no - nor never was - a 100% ban rate, just like as automation programs have a 100% safe rate. Alas, no need to be rude at all at someone for giving you a straight answer to your question.

Regards

@Meningitis Thank you for your effort & time :)

There was a 100% ban rate previout league with new server side detection system. Exilebuddy was closed due to that problem. Stop spreading disinformation.

On 9/10/2018 at 3:43 AM, pon4ik said:

There was a 100% ban rate previout league with new server side detection system. Exilebuddy was closed due to that problem. Stop spreading disinformation.

I was not banned last league. I have been using the bot on a single account and I mimic human like activity. I only stopped when the authentication server went down. Whatever they were detecting they didn't have a 100% confidence rate.