Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Herefortheexp

Issues running bot. 7/31

Afternoon everyone, I purchased VIP in hopes of running the bot but for some reason when I set everything up as intended by the instructions (game res, direct x9, keybindings, setting up proper attack priorities ect) The bot will click the proper character but never move from there, It will keep the mouse hovered over the point where the proper character selection is/was and click as if it's trying to click the right characters at the character screen over and over, when the bot is in game. I was wondering if you had any suggestions to get the bot up and running? Or if possibly this is a bot issues that just needs updated? Any information is appreciated. 

I'll try to keep this thread up to date so people interested in purchasing VIP can get an idea of how well the bot works and how fast help can be given to brings things back up to speed.

Thanks. 

• Current statues: Not working

i think what u describe means the offsets arent updated

i know exilebuddy closed down sales and their project

and the fact that we havent gotten any news here, seems like its either a very very hart nut to crack/or also closed down without official annoncement

nobody knows for sure, any info would be nice

1 hour ago, frank1337 said:

i think what u describe means the offsets arent updated

i know exilebuddy closed down sales and their project

and the fact that we havent gotten any news here, seems like its either a very very hart nut to crack/or also closed down without official annoncement

nobody knows for sure, any info would be nice

RIP Exilebuddy. I was hoping this was the next best bet. So far 3 days in without being able to use the bot once. 

i wouldnt call it RIP

but its not a good sign that there is no communication

either great news soon, or this project really got left for dead (which would be sad, without saying a proper goodbye)

Sign in to follow this