Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Herefortheexp

Issues running bot. 7/31

Afternoon everyone, I purchased VIP in hopes of running the bot but for some reason when I set everything up as intended by the instructions (game res, direct x9, keybindings, setting up proper attack priorities ect) The bot will click the proper character but never move from there, It will keep the mouse hovered over the point where the proper character selection is/was and click as if it's trying to click the right characters at the character screen over and over, when the bot is in game. I was wondering if you had any suggestions to get the bot up and running? Or if possibly this is a bot issues that just needs updated? Any information is appreciated. 

I'll try to keep this thread up to date so people interested in purchasing VIP can get an idea of how well the bot works and how fast help can be given to brings things back up to speed.

Thanks. 

• Current statues:  Not working

/edit 8/4 Bot worked for about an hour now it's back down again. GF. 

Edited by Herefortheexp

It very depends we won't know it for fact. Exile buddy may be the original version of the bot, since costumer base is much bigger. "Was".

Exile buddy project stopped, It's quite possible that this project had just a copies of code, or copy/pasted, re-created things. In that case this development will stop as well,

Since if admin managed only login/auth side of bot to his own server, people from buddy stopped development, and now look client in my case on steam got updated, bot stopped working. It's a question a big one, does person whom run's this is good at keeping the project going, or it was more of a copy/paste thing.

Did investigation Releases of both bots where very similar, exiled bot was always few days behind. If thats the case few patches may be fixed, but general new league i think may not have a working bot.

since there is nothing anymore to copy that's the most interesting question left to answer in this community now.

If admin is a good developer, this should rise and get even bigger user base. (But somehow this idea doesn't look promissing)

AND LoL ;D Admin won't confirm status of his own bot and won't leave update on forum whats what a 1min 1 post work, let it sink it, and then think why he would answer u ;DD but Let us know when u gonna get an answer from admin... I tried, can wish only luck for u.

People are most interesting when u put order you can see order numbers, why would 10 people just pay before checking forum and seeing it doesn't work = I did same stupid thing. Advice read through forum before u put "Donations" down.

Edited by c319mezkami

28 minutes ago, c319mezkami said:

It very depends we won't know it for fact. Exile buddy may be the original version of the bot, since costumer base is much bigger. "Was".

Exile buddy project stopped, It's quite possible that this project had just a copies of code, or copy/pasted, re-created things. In that case this development will stop as well,

Since if admin managed only login/auth side of bot to his own server, people from buddy stopped development, and now look client in my case on steam got updated, bot stopped working. It's a question a big one, does person whom run's this is good at keeping the project going, or it was more of a copy/paste thing.

Did investigation Releases of both bots where very similar, exiled bot was always few days behind. If thats the case few patches may be fixed, but general new league i think may not have a working bot.

since there is nothing anymore to copy that's the most interesting question left to answer in this community now.

If admin is a good developer, this should rise and get even bigger user base. (But somehow this idea doesn't look promissing)

AND LoL ;D Admin won't confirm status of his own bot and won't leave update on forum whats what a 1min 1 post work, let it sink it, and then think why he would answer u ;DD but Let us know when u gonna get an answer from admin... I tried, can wish only luck for u.

People are most interesting when u put order you can see order numbers, why would 10 people just pay before checking forum and seeing it doesn't work = I did same stupid thing. Advice read through forum before u put "Donations" down.

hi i saw this happen with other cheating software, but i can pretty much guarantee you this isnt the case here.

exilebot is older then exilebuddy.

also is updated for new patches sooner then exilebuddy most of the time.

im pretty sure there is some new anticheat code, or even just a change in code that makes it hard to update/read out memory/offsets which slows the update down or makes it impossible.

The fact that we havent gotten any news is not a good sign, since this has been a major update for the botting community, any sort of info would be nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, c319mezkami said:

Live and learn *sigh*.

I guess I'll just wait for the inevitable. 

Just now, Herefortheexp said:

Live and learn *sigh*.

I guess I'll just wait for the inevitable. 

Its a guessing game now. Ideas shouldn't affect your expectations in any way, it's an idea to think about. Admins profile was offline since saturday, or that whats froum set up to and admin may even be online in some sort of hidden status. Until u hear anything from decent source of information, we just left here hanging and we can discuss and make up what ever we wan't. Don't put hopes up, neither put them down. Until we hear something from a decent source.

2 minutes ago, c319mezkami said:

Its a guessing game now. Ideas shouldn't affect your expectations in any way, it's an idea to think about. Admins profile was offline since saturday, or that whats froum set up to and admin may even be online in some sort of hidden status. Until u hear anything from decent source of information, we just left here hanging and we can discuss and make up what ever we wan't. Don't put hopes up, neither put them down. Until we hear something from a decent source.

Being a long time botter there is usually only one reason a company decides to stop updates and go silent. 

If I had to guess, They are fighting the loosing legal battle that companies seems to be so good at winning. 

If you happened to find a new one bot worth checking out please lmk. 

Sign in to follow this