Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
DirtyChets

A few questions before buying

Hi there, d00ds and other botting fellas. Just wanted to ask ya a few questions before I buy a license.

First of all, I thought I would ask these questions on slack server, but it seems the sticked invite link is expired, so I couldn't get my access to it.
Would appreciate if someone shared me the new working link if slack server still does exist.

Secondly, I'm curious if the bot can handle questing through acts. From what I've seen, it currently allows only to progress through to act 2, but that info may be outdated, so correct me if I'm wrong (expect it possibly to not progress through acts at all).

And last (but not least), is that widely reported slowmo thing fixed now?
PS. I don't really care much about bans as long as banwaves are not scheduled to every 10 hours which seems not to be the case for now.

Edited by DirtyChets

Basically there was a massive ban wave that shut down at least one other well used POE-bot. AFAIK there has been zero activity here on this site since that happened.

I know about that massive ban wave (basically I've taken a participance in it if I could say so).
And I noticed that activity has dropped to nearly zero - you can tell it by alk's latest activity.

If offsets are working, then bot "technically" has progression from a1 to a4, though generally its regarded as glitchy and can get stuck doing any of the quests. Advised to babysit the bot while questing and help it manually as needed though personally I just grind zones with the bot and speed-run quests manually inbetween.

• Like 1

bot does work. I hadn't noticed if the bot was ever "slow", must be a version that I haven't tried. I heard that the steam version wasn't updated in awhile, which is pointing to a grim conclusion but I haven't used it so I could be wrong. We'll have to wait until a new patch drops to see if the stand alone (which is the most used i think) gets updated. Oh and the questing does work pretty good, but like others have said, best to keep an eye on it.

• Like 1

Thanks for your replies! 
Going to try the bot out as soon as I get home.
But here's one question I almost forgot to ask: is the bot capable of doing chaos recipe?