Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
nisroc

a few questions

Hello everyone, i'm interested in buying an EB licence, so i have a few questions.

1) can i use the bot in 2 accounts? (not simultaneously, sometimes in one account sometimes in another)

2) from your experience guys, can i log my main account (never used bot in it) with the same ip as the one i'll use for botting and be safe? (again not simultaneously)

3) if a licence is bound to an account and this account get banned can i transfer the licenced key to another account?

4) can the EB get my char from lvl1 to lvl80 completely afk ? i guess it's possible but are there ready-made scipts for this?

Thanks.

Answered on slack.

1. Yes, stop bot on one acc, start bot on the other acc.
2. No, probably will get both banned.
3. No need to 'transfer' licence, bot licence isn't bound to a game acc. It's bound to your exiled bot forum acc which you used to buy the bot key.
4. No it can't. There are no scripts. It has to be babied early on, it can't do certain acts, and highly likely you'll get banned if you try bot from 1 to 80. Do it mostly manually or buy a powerlevel.

Closed