Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
twistedechos

ban quetions

hello so to start off i tryed to run vpn and the game will not connect to sever with it. next if i am using the same ip for to accounts and only botting on one will both be banned? also will i get ban for trading with a bot? i dont want to lose my main account i have worked very hard on it but i want to use an account to bot for items for my main account 

It's very likely. If they don't ban your main outright they'll take a hard look to see if you gained from the bot account before banning it. 

USE A VPN.

Likely they will ban the non botting account based on your trade logs, unless of course you dropped every single item on the ground and then picked it up with your main account, even then you'll have to be in a party with the bot account. Like Charawn said, use a VPN and a paid one at that. Using a free VPN will just redflag your account and lump you in with every botter in China and Eastern Europe.

I should also ad that there has recently been a lot of bans. Alkpone isn't sure if they've got some detection now.

In there very least you should grab the latest version of the bot here:

https://www.exiled-bot.net/community/index.php?/forum/1-exiled-bot-teams-releases/

Definitely get the VPN

Edited by jaggedscars

Ok so I never traded with the bot I was just seeing also at the time of the ban I was running the latest version of the bit 75d so I'm not sure if they do have some kind of detection now it was most likely  the free VPN is what got that account bann after 6 hours I'm guessing lol it had no connection with my main account cus I was unsure so when I do get the paid VPN then when I go to trade with the bot would it be smarter to drop the items and have an account that dose not use a bot at all pick them up and then drop them from that one to my main