Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
m0rf3

bot 75d slow attack

2 часа назад, m0rf3 сказал:

new version bot is possible low atack and very slow movement?

Slow ? It's not slow it's standing still. He makes orbs 6-8 times less than usual, the bot does not actually work, as well as a discord for this reason.

14 minutes ago, Pycm said:

Slow ? It's not slow it's standing still. He makes orbs 6-8 times less than usual, the bot does not actually work, as well as a discord for this reason.

if the bot is not working, the error is on your side. discord is being shut down frequently cause of TOS violation. we need to find a better solution maybe.

a video would be nice in any case if u got some problems. the naked sentence "it does not work" does not provide anything we can help u with.

Edited by antrox

26 минут назад, antrox сказал:

if the bot is not working, the error is on your side. discord is being shut down frequently cause of TOS violation. we need to find a better solution maybe.

a video would be nice in any case if u got some problems. the naked sentence "it does not work" does not provide anything we can help u with.

I meant that it is very slow, so much that you can call it not working.

2 hours ago, antrox said:

i see, seems u got latency issues or not? this looks very unfamiliar hmm..

same problem here, until 75d I never got a problem like that(more than 2 years botting), but with 75d bot is dying a lot, exactly how the video is showing.

I use same vpn more than 2 years too, 150ms +-, never got this problem.

alk said on discord channel, the bot will be a little bit slowly than was before, he was talking about this?

Mine is doing the same thing.. the movement paths are so slow... completely can tell that its a bot. Thats 100% detection right there.  I stopped botting until the movement gets placed back to what it was..   I didn't get banned with the last bot and just wanted my offsets fixed =/

This slow pace  does not work well with the new incursions option.  Its like instant death.

slow attacking + slow movements = 100% detection

Can you release a version based on 0.75с +fix offsets for last game path?
I think it's better than just waiting for the bot. because on the latest version can farm only death`s
(sorry for bad english) 

Same problem for me.

It appears as if the bot does not have propper pathing in it's current state.

It also works a lot slower when acting in town or hideout, like high stashing delay and high vendoring delay.

I tried to fix that in the config file, but my changes seem not to have any impact at all.

When it is fighting it is all good most of the time, but the looting is also slow. When doing an incursion it runs out of time after killing first few enemeys because the pathing is so screwed up.

Please let me know when this is going to be fixed, thanks a lot !

Edited by Kanashimi
typo

you can't read notes?

• Added some anti-detection code that is currently slowing the bot. This will be tweaked on the next versions.

18 минут назад, gvd0x1 сказал:

вы не можете читать заметки?

• Добавлен некоторый код анти-обнаружения, который в настоящее время замедляет работу бота. Это будет изменено в следующих версиях.

That from what we read, it's been 3 days, while there is no information, the discord does not do, because they do not want to see many questions.
There is no information and many do not know, they need to pay for proxy / vpn, light and so on. or it will last a week, two, a month. You can just say that we can plan our actions.

I'm working on fixing speed issues and having some good results.

New release incoming soon.

Sorry for the lack of informations, we are doing our best to fix issues, we simply don't speak bullshit when there is nothing to say.

New discord is up and we are thinking about moving to slack to avoid these annoying server closed issues.