Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Kembo

What to do now?

Hello guys. I will take responsibility to make another topic about this banwawe situation. The most important question for me now is can i continue botting at another accounts or i should stop it before bot update or somethink else? i was lucky, i lost only 1 account (with gear close to 100 ex), but idk what to do now. Give me a tip maybe... 

You should stop botting for a while until we get to know what's the situation now, because this time apparently is different that compared the other banwave before. If you still wanna play Path of exile, I suggest to open a new account instead of playing old account to reduce the damage of being banned. I also believe that this time, the system seem to have more accurate measurement methods to detective the bot now. 

I wanna explain what is "the virtual memory instruction trap" here. The memory trap has been used in searching unusual operation on game system for several years. As we know that a lot of  bots use simulate keyboard and mouse commands to act. Therefore, the easy way to detect the bot is to set a little trap to make simulation be different, and cause your bot has a specific movement or action, which system would clearly know you are bot or not. 

I need to be honestly, there are more new way that I know to detect different type of cheating or bot now. However, it depends on the company think that is worth to do it or not. 

Anyway,  optimistically the bot or cheating site always have absolute advantage to win the game in protracted war if you look this through the "software war" of view.

This is perhaps just a conspiracy theory but I believe GGG has always been aware of botters, regardless of whether you use VPN/VMs or not (I mean how could they not, botters behaviours are pretty predictable), but they've been pretty lenient before because botters contribute a sizable amount to their revenue. Now that they have a shit ton of money from their new Chinese overlord, they can rid the game completely off botters. If this is the case, then I guess this is it for EB.