Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Tzheng

Bot takes map, puts back into inventory cycle

Help pls xD I have no idea what I am doing with the maps. Ill screencap my settings and post here. Basically the bot first takes a look at all my stash tabs that I've included, then takes the first map out of my map stash, then puts it back into the stash from my inventory (cycles endlessly).

I've also attached maprunner.ipd which I modified slightly (I just ignored a few tier 1-5 maps like Pen map and other indoors ones since I don't know how the bot will react to doors, at least my other bot will not run them properly). I also made it so that it will transmute normal maps, also ignoring no regen map mod.

I'm asking for a few things in one post here, but since this is my first time using this bot, a LOT of things are not working out they way I want them to. I posted two pictures containing my combat information, and I have read the guide in the forum about setting up skill configuration, but I am puzzled about channeling skills (such as SR), and also how I can make the bot understand that I am using RF. (I want to trick it to think that my main skill is shield charge, so that it will just charge at enemies until they burn to death from RF). Thanks if anyone can help me with any of these issues that I face!

EDIT: I also noticed that the bot will not use any of my flasks other than the life flask. This includes not using quicksilver flask. I moused over the more information thing in flask tab, and I see that it does not work for all flasks, but I have equipped: divine life flask (bot uses) witchfire brew (does not use) ruby flask (does not use) and two quicksilver flasks (both not used). Is this a settings issue? I haven't touched the flask overrides, but my flask settings are also in the attached photos. 

1-4.png

578.png

combat1.png

combat2.png

maprunner.ipd

Edited by Tzheng

Absolutely  incorrect stash tabs settings. In the first line you should list the order numbers of all tabs that you want bot to use.

I don't quite understand what you mean, can you explain what I am supposed to write for the stash tabs?

Edit: If this clarifies anything, the numbers 2,21,22,23,24,25 mean that I am using the stash tabs whose order numbers are 2, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25. I am not sure if that's incorrect or something, but yeah that's I am purposely trying to use those stash tabs

Edited by Tzheng

mmmm... 

Are u using that bot on main account ? Cause  i c a lot of stash tab numbers

If yes, made another account for botting or u will cry a river soon

..btw now my tips:

Always resurrect in town = untick (the goal is always resurrect in HO to avoid BAN)

Max explore percent: 75% (why? means u kill 75% of entire mobs quantity in map)

Enable Hideout Access by chat command = BAN (do what humans do instead)

Map monster threshold: 10 (u can find last 10 mobs sticky to boss, so if u wanat avoid meet boss, like i c, rise this value: 49 is good)

Use Alt to loot: needs additional setting in game option

Step 1: Set Bot To "Use Alt to Loot"

Step 2: Uncheck "Always Highlight" In game UI

Step 3: Check "Key Pickup" In game UI

keep this amount in inventory: 40 + 40 total scrolls

For flask

if u want use them during any skill use set mana flask below 99% on ur specific Flask X override list

For skills

set Priority 1 for all of them

Orb of storm

Default all value

cooldown: 2000

target selection: All

RF

Default all value

RF is technically an aura find it under is aura name list

max distance: 10

Always recast buff: No

Shield charge

Default all value

is movement skill: Yes

Auras

Default all value

Aura names: XXX

42 minutes ago, poebot3265 said:

mmmm... 

Are u using that bot on main account ? Cause  i c a lot of stash tab numbers

If yes, made another account for botting or u will cry a river soon

..btw now my tips:

Always resurrect in town = untick (the goal is always resurrect in HO to avoid BAN)

Max explore percent: 75% (why? means u kill 75% of entire mobs quantity in map)

Enable Hideout Access by chat command = BAN (do what humans do instead)

Map monster threshold: 10 (u can find last 10 mobs sticky to boss, so if u wanat avoid meet boss, like i c, rise this value: 49 is good)

Use Alt to loot: needs additional setting in game option

Step 1: Set Bot To "Use Alt to Loot"

Step 2: Uncheck "Always Highlight" In game UI

Step 3: Check "Key Pickup" In game UI

keep this amount in inventory: 40 + 40 total scrolls

For flask

if u want use them during any skill use set mana flask below 99% on ur specific Flask X override list

For skills

set Priority 1 for all of them

Orb of storm

Default all value

cooldown: 2000

target selection: All

RF

Default all value

RF is technically an aura find it under is aura name list

max distance: 10

Always recast buff: No

Shield charge

Default all value

is movement skill: Yes

Auras

Default all value

Aura names: XXX

OK! thanks, I will try that. And yeah I'll use an alt account on VPN or something. Also, I don't know what could be causing the main primary issue tho, which is the take map->place back into stash loop. I'll try out what you said first, and see if that helps. I'm beginning to think it has something to do with the maprunner.ipd thing and maybe the bot is trying to transmute/augment it but can't find the currency somehow... MAYBE. I think I set my currency stash to like 21 or something (its a random prem stash) but my Currency stash tab is tab 1 (the bot doesn't seem to like using that currency stash tab, so I gave it a normal one instead).

well... some consideration

1. Be sure u done the 1st Zana quest (where u need to complete ur 1st map by using the Laboratory map device in Oriath place)
  2. Assuming u have the MAP Device in ur hideout, yes ?Map_Device_inventory_icon.png?version=7e
  3. Place 1 npc + 1 map device + Stash Chest by forming a large triangle in ur Hideout
  4. Choose normal stash for bot stuff and put them close each other and starting on 1st left position
  5. Use the default map .ipd and try