Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Mudbutt349

Totem Builds

I have Ancestral Warchief Totem build char, was wondering if this will work with bot or do I need to find something else to use? Not too sure how to set up a totem build for bot on program.

22 hours ago, MasterOfSilence said:

find something else, the only thing I could think of would be have 2 keys with Totems(or how ever many totems you summon) and have a 5 second cool down on each of them with the same priority..

do you have a recommendation on what char/build to use?  Trying to find something that can eventually do higher T maps, if possible.

Well I have a Totems build but its that same BoTW RF with SR Totems, I place priority 10 to the skill and placed a 2 secs CD, has been working perfectly.

On 13/4/2018 at 2:24 PM, MasterOfSilence said:

find something else, the only thing I could think of would be have 2 keys with Totems(or how ever many totems you summon) and have a 5 second cool down on each of them with the same priority..

This is also a great Idea. I cant use it since I have all keys used with auras, Golem and Storm Call. but its a good idea ;) 

Totems worked great for me.  Yeah can play with multiple of the same key with different delays, works fine.

Bots don't do very well above t11 I found though.. they just stand in too many explosions or other things.... also leave strongboxes disabled for the same reason, it dies alot.

Cast on death + portal is useful too tho.